It’s time to get rid of that basic Espresso Martini Recipe and say hello the Dom Pedro. Strong and smooth he will sweep you off your feet and keep you going all night.
This decadently thick cocktail is an exotic swirl of espresso and creamy goodness. A South African dream boat, Dom Pedro is made with Amarula Cream Liqueur, a native favourite. He will be all you need to sedate your coffee and sugar cravings… whilst keeping you coming back for more. I’m drooling just thinking about it #UpgradeYourEspressoMartini
- 60 ml Amarula
- 30 ml espresso
- 120 ml vanilla ice cream
- 25 ml thick cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Chocolate powder or pieces for garnishing
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker or blender.
- Seal the container, shake or blend thoroughly.
- Rim glasses with chocolate sauce (you can also dip this in finely grated chocolate shavings).
- Garnish with chocolate powder or pieces.